KL City – A must for the first time visitor to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and the new Kuala Lumpur – Garden City of Lights. See the contrast between the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days. Itinerary: Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (pass by), National Mosque (photo stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building, KL Central Market, Chinatown & Petaling Street (pre war building), Sri Maha Mariamman (Hindu) Temple, Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (most interesting clan house).
Batu Caves – A trip to the eastern suburbs of the city to observe the local way of life and traditional cottage industries. It will also highlight the various aspect of Malaysian life in all its diversity. Most places were once tin mining areas but today they are known for their unique handicraft and cultural centres. Itinerary: Jalan Ampang, Embassy Row, Royal Selangor Pewter Factory.
Finally, enjoy a lovely dinner along the Putrajaya Lake, at a restaurant amid the lush greenery of Taman Botani.
This package includes
- Complimentary Pick up/Drop off from Port Klang
- Driver/Guide (English Speaking) & Air Conditioned Vehicle
- 01 Set Lunch (Local Restaurant)
- Full Day Tour of KL City, Heritage Sites, Batu Caves & Royal Selangor Pewter (as mentioned above)
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Insurance/Miscellaneous
- Soft/Alcoholic Drinks
- Itinerary may be subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Lunch provided will be in local restaurant
- Depending on Cruise Arrival, the tour will start at 0800 (Port Klang) and end at 1600 (Port Klang)
- Depending on Cruise Arrival, the tour will start at 0900 (Port Klang) and end at 1700 (Port Klang)
- To book this tour, please mention “Cruise Name & Arrival Time”