Taman Negara or the National Park of Malaysia is is indeed one the oldest rainforests in the entire world, estimated at 130 million years old. The abundance and diversity of nature is phenomenal in Taman Negara. Besides luring adventurers to its never ending charm of one of the oldest Rainforest in the world, Taman Negara is nonetheless safe for the public in spite of the presence of wildlife such as wild ox, barking deer, white-handed gibbon, mouse-deer and much more. There are a variety of activities that the adventurous can enjoy here. Jungles trekking at Bukit Terasek and the canopy walk for a panoramic view of Gunung Tahan and Boat Trip to Berkoh Waterfalls are amongst the activities enjoyed both with the locals and visitors alike.
Cameron Highlands – Situated at approximately 1,000 m above sea level and 200 km north of Malaysia’s capital – Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands is indeed Malaysia’s green bowl -supplying vegetables and flowers to the major cities of the country and to Singapore. The cool and temperate climate makes it an excellent vegetables and tea growing area. Green hillsides planted with young tea plants greet you as you arrive at the meandering road to the three townships of Ringlet, Tanah Rata, and Brinchang. While enjoying fresh mountain air and picturesque hilly sight, do stop by at Orang Asli Settlements to have an insight of their way of lives.
Places of interest are the Iskandar Waterfalls (Lata Iskandar), the Rose Garden, Kea Farm, The Vegetable Farms and the Tea Plantations
Rainforest Resort/Heritage Hotel (3*) – Twin: 2490 Triple: 2290
Mutiara Taman Negara/ Copthorne Hotel (4*) – Twin: 3080 Triple: 2895
This package includes
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast/1 Lunch/2 Dinner)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Batu Caves Tour
- Overland Transfer from Kuala Lumpur -Taman Negara-Cameron Highlands-Kuala Lumpur
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Guided Activities with Licensed Nature Guide (Taman Negara)
- Night Jungle Walk, Jungle Trekking to Canopy Walkway and Teresek Hill, and Boat Trip to Lata Berkoh
- Half Day Cameron Highlands Tour
- Tea Plantation and Iskandar Waterfalls Tour (Cameron Highlands)
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Peak Season Surcharge of RM 100 Per Adult/RM 80 Per Child travelling from 01/06/2018- 30/09/2022 and on Eve/Malaysia Public Holidays
- Entrance fees to Museum/Park/Garden/Theme Park/Temple/etc (not mentioned above)
- Personal Insurance/Expenses
- Soft/Alcoholic Drinks
- Camera/Video Fees (whenever applicable)
- Taman Negara (National Park) is a restricted area, all visitors must be in possession of an entry permit. You are, therefore, requested to bring along your identification (passport and identity card) as well as photocopies, to obtain the entry permit. License for camera, video camera and fishing are also required.
- License Fees = Camera/Video Equipment : RM 5 per unit
- Please take note that Tea Plantation Factory is closed on Monday. Guests will proceed with the Tea Viewing without the Factory Visit. Guests will still be able to visit the Souvenir Shop, if you wish to buy some souvenirs
- Child Price (child sharing same room with parents) and a maximum of one extra bed per chalet is allowed
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation
- Rooms quoted are based on ROH/Standard
- The price difference usual reflects the hotel quality/accommodation/service/food
- Swimming suits/trunks, if you like to swim
- Loose-fitting / light-weight cotton clothing such as cotton T-shirts/Bermuda/loose shorts. Long sleeved shirts and long pants if you preferred to keep the insects at bay. A jacket/cardigan is handy for early morning excursions or during the boat journey when it is raining.
- Walking shoes (sport/tennis/gym shoes/Sneakers/Jungle boots or any comfortable footwear with calico socks worn over trouser cuffs (to keep the leeches out!)
- Sun block and lip gloss,
- Insect repellent/mosquito oil
- Headache tablets/plasters (for cuts / blisters)/deep heat lotion (for muscle cramp),
- Binoculars/camera/water proof bag for camera
- Torch light and fresh batteries,
- High energy food (chocolates, nuts, raisins, glucose)
- Water bottle
Day 01 (-/-/D) Taman Negara
- 11:00am Pick up from KL and overland transfer to Taman Negara (En route, have a short stopover to visit Batu Caves)
- 3:30pm Welcome to Taman Negara! Check in Hotel.
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 8:30pm Introduction to guide in the main lobby
- 8.45pm Video presentation about Taman Negara
- 9:30pm Night jungle walk with nature guide and Overnight in Resort
Day 02 (B/L/D) Taman Negara
- 7:30am Breakfast
- 9:00pm Jungle trekking to canopy walkway and Teresek Hill
- 1:00pm Lunch
- 2:30pm Boat cruise to Lata Berkok
- 7:00pm Dinner and Overnight in Resort
Day 03 (B/-/-) Cameron Highlands
- am Breakfast
- 1100am Check out from Taman Negara
- 1100-1130 am Overland Transfer from Taman Negara – Cameron Highlands.
- am Experience Malaysia Country side (pass by rubber plantations, oil palm). Arrival In Cameron Highlands
- pm Half Day Cameron Highlands Tour which includes visiting Kea Farm/Rose Garden/Cactus Valley
- pm Check in Hotel
- pm Overnight in Hotel
Day 04 (B/-/-)
- am Breakfast
- am/pm Check out from Hotel. Enjoy Tea Plantation Tour and as one says that No trip to Cameron Highlands would be complete without a trip to
the tea plantations as this is one of the main attractions that most people visit in the highlands. As Cameron Highlands is also Malaysia’s
leading producer of fresh flowers, you will visit flower gardens and nurseries; be dazzled with the mix of colours and species being grown here.
- 1:00pm Overland Transfer from Cameron Highlands – Kuala Lumpur. En route, visit Iskandar Waterfalls. Lata Iskandar is one of the favourite attractions in Cameron Highlands. It is an ideal place for picnic, relax yourself and have an enjoyable family day. The waterfall is located halfway between Tapah and Cameron Highlands. Along the way we will also pass by homes of ‘Orang Asli’, the native people who had been living in these parts of the jungle since the beginning. You may want to stop and have a photo shot of them.
- 4:00pm Arrival in Kuala Lumpur City/Hotel
There are no reviews yet.