Yangon City – Visit Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the heart of Buddhist Myanmar, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image, and Botahtaung Pagoda. Walk along Yangon river to see the busy harbour area, from where ferries leave to upcountry towns along the Ayarwaddy river
This package includes
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin / Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (2 Breakfast / 1 Lunch / 2 Dinner)
- English Speaking Guide
- Air Conditioned Vehicle (Van/Bus) for the entire journey
- Entrance Fes per itinerary
- Complimentary airport transfers
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Miscellaneous
- International Flight Tickets + Airport Tax
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Visa Application/Visa Fees (whenever applicable)
- This package is only applicable for guests arriving by midday flight
- Itinerary may subject to change to best meet opeartional situations
- All Hotels are based on ROH / Standard
- Please ensure Passport Vailidity of 6 Months
- Please ensure Visa is obtained prior to travel
- Child Price (90% from Adult Price) is applicable if child share room with parents
Day 01 (-/-/D)
- am/pm Meet & Greet at Airport. Transfer to Hotel
- 1:30pm Visit Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the heart of Buddhist Myanmar, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image, and Botahtaung Pagoda. Walk along Yangon river to see the busy harbour area, from where ferries leave to upcountry towns along the Ayarwaddy river.
- 7:00pm Dinner at restaurant with traditional show. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 02 (B/L/D)
- 7:00am Breakfast
- 8:00am Early morning excursion trip to Bago city by car, about 2 hours drive to the northeast of Yangon.
- 10:30am Bago city sightseeing – visit Shwe-Tha-Lyaung Pagoda which dates from 994 and is revered throughout Myanmar as the most beautiful Reclining Buddha, Shwe Maw Daw Pagoda which has a stupa inlaid with diamonds and is Bago’s golden landmark.
- 12:30pm Lunch at restaurant.
- 1:30pm Continue – visit Hin Tha Kone Pagoda to see the spirit house, Payagyi Pagoda, Mahaceti, King Bayint Naung Palace of 15th century, and World War II British Cemetery.
- 3:00pm Return to Yangon in late afternoon.
- 6:00pm Arrive Yangon and transfer to restaurant for dinner. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03 (B/-/-)
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Visit Sule Pagoda with its golden chedi which makes a useful landmark in downtown Yangon. Shopping at Bogyoke Market and FMI Jewellery Centre.
- 10:00am Transfer to Airport