Cambodia is truly “A World of Treasures” . The Kingdom of Cambodia has undergone testing times in the past but fortunately for the tourists, most of her wonders have survived and being rich as it is, in history, arts, architecture and culture, there is always somewhere and something to cater to your fancy. The magnificent Angkor Wat in Siem Reap needs NO introduction of course but Cambodia is not just about temples and ruins. This is an amazing country with infinite grace and nature beauty. It has some of Asia’s most exciting and original adventures yet to be explored!
The Tonle Sap Lake (otherwise known as the Great Lake) is a combined lake and river system in Cambodia. It is the largest fresh water lake in Southeast Asia and the richest fishing lake in the World. The Tonle Sap is a unique ecological hotspot. Its flow changes direction twice per year, and the lake itself expands and shrinks by four times its size with the changing seasons. In the dry season, the v Sap drains into the Mekong River at Phnom Penh. And when the monsoon rains begin in June, the Tonle Sap grows tremendously. With this, it provides a perfect breeding ground for the fishes and birds, and is one of the many reasons why the Tonle Sap Lake has been designated a UNESCO Biosphere. Indeed, The Tonle Sap Lake is a natural wonder!
This package includes
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin / Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast / 1 Dinner)
- English Speaking Guide
- Air Conditioned Vehicle for the entire Journey
- Complimentary Airport Transfer
- Boat Cruise (as per itinerary)
- Entrance Fees to Temples (as per itinerary)
- Mineral Water
- Tours and Transfers per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- International Flight Tickets
- Visa Fees (USD 20 – Upon Arrival)
- International Airport Tax (USD 25 Per Person)
- Personal Insurance / Miscellaneous
- This package is only applicable for Guests arriving by Midday Flights
- All Hotel Rooms quoted are based on ROH / Standard Category
- Itinerary may be changed to best meet operational situations
- Child Price – 85% from Adult Listed Price ( if child share room with parents)
- The above package is only applicable to Malaysians. For Non Malaysians, please add RM 60 Per Person to the listed price
- The above package requires a minimum of 2 paying guests
|Price Per Person/Package ( RM )|
|Monarch Angkor / Cozyna Angkor (3*)||1290||1250|
|Empress Angkor Hotel / Somadevi Angkor (4* )||1450||1410|
|Royal Angkor Resort / Similar ( 5* )||1690||1650|
To visit Cambodia you would require a Cambodian Visa. This can be applied on arrival in Cambodia. The visa is valid for 30 days and costs USD $20. Please have $20 (in cash US dollars) ready on arrival. You will have to fill in a form with your personal details and the hotel you will be staying at (please refer to your itinerary andlist the first hotel you will be staying at). Please also have 2 Passport Photos ready ( 1 for Passport & 1 for Angkor Pass )
Day 01 (-/-/-) Siem Reap
- am Meet and Greet at Siem Reap Airport. Transfer to hotel to Check In.
- Am/pm Next, proceed with a city sightseeing, visiting Artisans D’Angkor to discover the traditional Khmer techniques used for stone and wood carving, lacquering and gilding, The numerous items made in the workshops are inspired by the rich Cambodia heritage.
- pm In the evening, proceed to watch sunset at PhnomBakheng hill.
- pm Overnight in hotel
Day 02 (B/-/D) Siem Reap
- am Breakfast
- am After breakfast, visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom (Great Angkor or Great City). Angkor Thom is a l 3km walled and moated royal city. It is also the last capital of the Angkorian Empire. The ancient walled city of Angkor Thom contains the famous Bayon Temple and has more than 200 enormous, mysterious smiling faces. Next, proceed to Terrace of the Elephants. Be dazzled by the two and half–meter tall wall spanning the heart of Angkor Thom in the front of Baphoun and Phimeanakas, with carved elephants and giant garudas adorn the wall. Terrace of the Leper King is a double terrace located at the north end of the Terrace of the Elephants with deep carved nagas, demons and other mythological beings.
- pm Next, visit ANGKOR WAT – one of the Seven Wonders of the World. Angkor Wat, is the largest temple in the world, with a volume of stone equaling that of the pyramids in Egypt.The temples of Angkor, which was built from 879–1191AD, reflected the Khmer civilization and represented one of humankind’s most astonishing and enduring architectural achievements
- pm Enjoy Khmer Traditional Dance Show with Dinner
- pm Overnight in Hotel
Day 03 (B/-/-) Siem Reap
- am Breakfast
- am After breakfast, enjoy a boat cruise to Tonlé Sap Lake (largest inland body of water). One will enjoy a spectacular view as you cruise along the Tonle Sap Lake, where fascinating fishing villages ( one of Asia’s largest fishing villages ) and old markets are sighted
- pm In the afternoon, continue the tour the Silk Farm at Pouk Commune, and Western Barray. Next, proceed for Shopping
- pm Overnight in Hotel
Day 04 (B/-/-)
- am Breakfast
- am After breakfast, check out from hotel. Transfer to Siem Reap Airport