The Huong Hai Junk was designed to replicate an old yacht. This beauty can be regarded as a floating hotel with international standards which comes with 7 rooms, dining room, kitchen, strolling space. Huong Hai Junk is unique and ideal for visitors who seek home-alike accommodations. While cruising, one will enjoy stunning sheer backdrops of the splendid and breathtaking caves in the secluded Halong Bay area. Facilities on board the junks include Private Air –Con Cabin, Ensuite Bathroom with hot shower, Standard Toilets
Listed as a UNESCO World Heritage site, Halong Bay is one of Vietnam’s most spectacular natural wonders. The tiny limestone islands, with beaches and grottoes created by the wind and the waves, provide an excellent backdrop for relaxation and swimming. A 3.5-hour drive from Hanoi with a quick rest stop en route at a handicraft center (this place is quite touristy but the best stop available); you will reach Halong City by noon. Board your private junk to begin the cruise through the spectacular bay, stopping along the way to explore magnificent grottoes where stalactites hanging from the high ceiling form numerous designs and shapes. Whilst on board indulge in a delicious seafood meals
This package includes
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- 01 Night Stay in Junk ( Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast/2 Lunch/3 Dinner)
- Air-conditioned vehicles
- English Speaking Guide
- Boat Cruise at Halong Bay
- Water Puppet Show
- Complimentary Airport Transfer
- Entrance Fees (as per itinerary)
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Insurance
- International Flights+Airport Tax (KUL – Hanoi – KUL)
- Visa Fees (if applicable)
- Peak Season Surcharge
- All Hotel Rooms are quoted based on ROH/Standard (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Should the recommended hotels become fully booked, a similar alternative will be provided
- Child Price -85% from Child Price (if child share room with parents)
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Trishaw Rides are not included. Should you wish to enjoy this ride, please pay directly to the trishaw man
- Please ensure passport validity of at least 6 months prior to travelling
- Vietnam Visa (If applicable) must be obtained prior to travelling
|Price Per Person / Package ( RM )|
|Flower Hotel / Huang Hai – Deluxe Junk (3*)||1590|
|Flower Garden Hotel /Huang Hai – Deluxe Junk (4*)||1790|
|Child Price – 85% from Adult Price|
Day 01 (-/-/D) Hanoi
- am/pm Meet & Greet at Hanoi Airport. En route, visit Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum (closed on Monday, Friday ) his Residence,stilt on house, One-Pillar Pagoda and Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam’s first university. Lunch at local restaurant.
- pm Dinner in local restaurant
- pm Overnight in Hanoi
Day 02 (B/L/D) Hanoi – Halong Bay
- am Breakfast, transfer to Halong Bay
- am Upon arrival in Halong Bay, board the Huong Hai Junk and start cruising along Halong Bay. You will also visit Dinh Huong island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, Sung Sot cave. For those who prefer a dip, you may swim at Soi Sim beach or TiTov beach. Lunch will be served.
- pm Dinner will be served.
- pm Overnight in Junk
Day 03 (B/L/D) Halong Bay – Hanoi
- am Breakfast
- 0800 At 0800, you will visit Luon Cave on a small bamboo boat , after which, you will cruise to Man’s Head Island and Tortoise Island.
- 1130 Arrival at Jetty and overland transfer to Hanoi. Upon arrival in Hanoi, you will also visit Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple.
- pm Enjoy Water Puppet Show. Overnight in Hanoi.
Day 04 (B/-/-)
- am Breakfast
- am Check out from Hotel. Transfer to Airport