Sandakan Sepilok Orang Utan & Rainforest Discovery Centre (Borneo) Malaysia Tour Packages
Meet the wild man of Borneo at the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre located in a tropical lowland forest 40 minutes drive from Sandakan town. Upon arrival, proceed to the feeding platform and observe at close range orphaned Orang Utan being rehabilitated under a successful conservation program. Be amazed by the gentleness and intelligence of this man-like primate. Visit the Nature Education Centre to learn more about the Orang Utan and its environment.
This package includes
- Full Day Tour to Sepilok Orang Utan & Rainforest Discovery Centre Tour
- English speaking guide
- Meals as stated (1 Lunch)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Insurance
- Camera/Video Fees (whenever applicable)
- Alcoholic/Soft Drinks
- Please bring along mosquito repellent, comfortable walking shoes, camera
- Involves Moderate walking in jungle trails
- Feeding of Orang Utan at 1000. Please observe rules and guidelines of the Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre regarding handling of Orang Utan.
- Camera fees of RM10 applies.
- tinerary/ Activities are subject to change to best meet operational situations
- 0800 Meet and Greet at Sandakan City/Hotel or Meet upon Arrival at the Sandakan Airport (preferably on MH2042, ETA 0810hrs). Drive for approximately 40 minutes to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Proceed to the free roaming area feeding platform.
- 1000 At 1000 am, you will enjoy and witness the feeding of Orang Utans. At this centre, one will be able observe “the Orang Utan” (being rehabilitated) so that they can roam freely in the wilds again. Also, take in the fresh air and experience a walk in the Tropical Lowland Dipterocarp Forest of Borneo.
- pm Lunch
- pm After Lunch, proceed to the Rainforest Discovery Centre and enjoy the Canopy Walkway
- 1600 Transfer to Sandakan Airport/City/Hotel (MH 3037, ETD 1900)