Selangor Templers Nature Park with Waterfalls & Kuala Lumpur Central Market (Cultural, Souvenirs) & Seremban Ostrich Farm Tour (Feedind, Riding, Picking up Ostrich Eggs)
Templers Park – A rendezvous with nature amidst the lush greenery of the 1,214 hectares Templers Park forest reserve. The park was named after the former British High Commissioner Sir Gerald Templers. The park is located in a tropical rain forest reserve believed to be at least 130 million years old. You may jungle trek up to the peak or just relax and dip yourself in the cool waters and enjoy the peace of the surrounding nature.
A visit to Central Market today is definitely a worthwhile and an enriching experience — visitors and tourists get to immerse themselves in the rich Malaysian culture and buy unique arts and crafts.
Ostrich Farm is amongst one of the must visit attractions. The 4.2 hectare farm has been certified by the Malaysian Book of Records as the first ever ostrich farm in Malaysia. Visitors will be guided by experience and well English spoken guide, to ensure the visit to the farm is educational yet fun. Visitors will get the chance to experience the right way of picking up an ostrich egg. Visitors are then allowed the opportunity to stand on the egg. The hard strong ostrich egg will not break even a man weighing 100kg is standing on it. Apart from that, ostrich ride is also available and certificate will be provided for the qualifying jockey. Souvenirs are available at the store, and more importantly, ostrich delicacies are among the most popular demand. Some deem ostrich meat as a product of health
This package includes
- Full Day Templers Park Tour with KL Central Market stopover (1 hour) & Seremban Ostrich Farm Tour
- 1 Local Set Lunch
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Complimentary pick up/drop off at KL hotels
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/guide
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Shopping/Souvenirs/Alcoholic & Bottled Drinks
- Please bring along your mosquito – repellant, bathing outfits, change of clothes, towel, etc, if you would like a dip (you may get wet)
- Requires some leisure walking. Please wear comfortable shoes, sandals, Non-slip walking shoes
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Please exercise “Caution” when feeding/riding on these lovely birds (Ostrich) as they may turn “Wild/erratic” at times
- 10 am Meet & Greet at KL City/Hotel. Transfer to Selangor Nature Park. Enjoy the lovely waterfalls and take in the fresh cooling breeze
- Am-pm Next, proceed to KL Central Market & enjoy a local Set Lunch.
- 1.30 pm After lunch, we will now head towards Ostrich Farm, which is about 50-60 mins from KL City.
Upon arrival, get close and personal with the lovely birds by feeding/riding on them. If you like, you may pick up some lovely souvenirs
- 3.45 pm Transfer to KL City/Hotel (Barring any traffic, you should reach your hotel by 5pm)