KL City Tour -A must for the first time visitor to Kuala Lumpur. An interesting tour which unveils the beauty and charm of the old and the new Kuala Lumpur – Garden City of Lights. See the contrast between the magnificent skyscrapers and the buildings of the colonial days.
Itinerary: Petronas Twin Towers (photo stop), King’s Palace (photo stop), National Monument, National Museum (pass by), National Mosque (photo stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building and Beryl’s Chocolate Boutique.
The Royal Selangor Pewter – which was founded by Yong Koon (an enterprising Chinaman in 1885, is famous for its beautiful pewter products made of tin, copper and antimony. Yong Koon’s dedication and commitment to excellence ensured the growing popularity of his pewter designs. In conjunction with its centenary in 1985, the artisans at Royal Selangor marked the occasion with an extraordinary feat – the production of the world’s largest tankard.
A fitting tribute to the vision of its founder, the tankard at 6.5 feet high and with a capacity of 4920 pints, was inaugurated into the Guinness Book of Records. Today, visitors to the world’s largest pewter factory can truly say they stood next to a Giant!
Batu Caves – Discovered about 100 years ago, Batu Caves is still one of the most popular tourist attractions in Selangor. People from all over the world will gather here during the annual Hindu festival, Thaipusam. It consists of 3 big caves, including the main-temple cave which features ornate Hindu shrines. Scaling the 272 steps leading up to the main-temple cave is one of the highlights of a visit to Batu Caves. For those who are adventurous, this place is a popular spot for rock climbing.
KL Tower – Menara Kuala Lumpur ranks 4 among the tallest telecommunications towers in the world and was constructed over a period of four years and completed in May 1996 and with a breathtaking height of 421 meters, this architectural structure becomes a symbol of Malaysia technological excellence.
Lunch – Sit and enjoy great cuisine with different view every minute. It takes about one hour to enjoy 360 degree view of Kuala Lumpur.
This package includes
- Enjoy a Sumptuous Buffet Lunch at 282 meters above sea level at the Revolving Restaurant (KL Tower) overlooking the whole of KL
- KL City Tour
- Batu Caves Tour
- Guided Tour at The Royal Selangor Pewter
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Complimentary Pick Up/Drop Off from major Hotels in KL
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Miscellaneous/Insurance/Shopping
- Super Peak Season (Xmas Eve, Xmas, New Year Eve, New Year)
- Alcoholic & Soft Drinks
- Please note that smart casual dress is required for KL Tower Lunch. Shorts, sleeveless tops and slippers are not allowed.
- Activities are subject to weather condition, and may be re-organised to best meet operational situation.