Singapore Flyer -The Singapore Flyer, a giant observation wheel that features brilliant engineering breakthroughs a world apart from the traditional ferris wheel, is set to be Asia’s most visible iconic visitor attraction. Besides providing breathtaking, panoramic views of Singapore and beyond, it also transforms the visual landscape of the surrounding Marina Bay area.Thus, Come on down & discover Singapore on top the Singapore Flyer! View the magnificent skyline and the stunning Marina Bay scenery from tropical greenery to waterfront architecture. It’s an experience to be shared with friends and family and all about 30 minutes! Enjoy a unique experience of a lifetime!
Song of Sea -Get ready to fall under the spell of a new nightly extravaganza set in the sea. Songs of the Sea brings you a mesmerizing show with a live cast and dramatic effects pyrotechnics, water jets, brilliant lasers, special computer imaging, bursts of fire, captivating music and stunning flame bursts. It’s a one-of-a-kind entertainment that’s not to be missed. Songs of the Sea is a rain or shine event.
Singapore Jurong BirdPark -Jurong BirdPark is a 20.2 hectare open-concept park. It is the largest in the Asia Pacific and the best in the world. Its collection of more than 9,000 birds from 600 species is among the largest in the world. The Park specialises in birds from Southeast Asia.The Park has four aviaries, among which is the world’s largest walk-in aviary with the tallest man-made waterfall for visitors to enjoy a close-up view of free-flying birds from Africa and South America. Bird shows, staged at the Pool Amphitheatre and Fuji Hawk Walk are entertaining and informative and have thrilled visitors from all over the world.
Singapore Night Safari – Come and experience the night life with a difference! The world’s first wildlife park built for visits at night, the Night Safari is not like any ordinary zoo illuminated by the night or a modern version of nocturnal houses found in many zoos around the globe.Nestled in 40 hectares of lush secondary forest, the Night Safari offers guests the unique experience of exploring wildlife in a tropical jungle at night. Through the use of subtle lighting technique, guests are able to view over 1,000 nocturnal animals of 100 species in vast naturalistic habitats.
This package includes
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin / Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver / Guide
- Overland Transfer from KL – Singapore – KL
- Complimentary Entrance Ticket to Song of Sea (Musical Fountain)
- Complimentary Entrance Ticket Jurong Bird Park & Tram Rides
- Complimentary Entrance Ticket to Night Safari & Tram Rides
- Complimentray Entrance Ticket to Universal Studio Theme Parks
- 01 Ride on Singapore Flyer
- Tours and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Personal Insurance / Miscellaneous / Peak Season Surcharge
- Entrance fees to Theme Park / Butterfly Park / Garden / etc (not mentioned above)
- Peak season surcharge – Please add (RM 100 Per Person / Package) to the listed price above
- Please ensure that all relevant Singapore Visas are obtained before entering Singapore ( whenever applicable )
- Please make sure that you have at least 06 Months of Passport Validity
- Child Price is only applicable – if Child share room with Parents
Price Per Person / Package (RM)
Summerview Hotel / Grand Central / Similar ( 3* ) 2800
RE Hotel / Park Royal at Kitchener / Similar ( 4* ) 3550
Child Price – 85% from Adult Price
Day 1: SIN (-/-/-)
7:00 am Pick up from Kuala Lumpur City / Airport. Overland Transfer from KL – Singapore
1:00 pm Arrival in Singapore1.30 pm
Enjoy Jurong Bird Park + Complimentary Bird Shows
pm Transfer to Hotelpm Overnight in Hotel
Day 2: SIN (B/-/-)
9.30 am Full Day Tour in Sentosa (includes entrance to Universal Studio in Resorts World)
am Enjoy Full Day on your own (casino)
pm Enjoy Theme Park
8pm Depart to Hotel
8.00 pm Transfer to Hotel
pm Overnight in Hotel
Day 3: SIN (B/-/-)
10.00am Half Day Singapore City Tour (which includes Little India, Chinatown, Singapore Flyer, Marina Bay Sands)
6.30 pm Transfer to Singapore Night Safari + Tram Rides.
10.00 pm Transfer to Hotel.
pm Overnight in Hotel
11:30 am Check out from Hotel
12.00 noon Overland Transfer from Singapore – KL