Yangon City – Half day city tour (5 hours) visiting well known Shwedagon Pagoda – its golden stupa is the heart of Buddhist Myanmar, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image, the national museum to see a Lion Throne, Sule Pagoda with its golden chedi which makes a useful landmark in downtown Yangon, see the independence monument and town hall, go shopping at Bogyoke Market and the FMI Jewellery Centre.
This package includes
- 4 Nights Hotel (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (4 Breakfast, 3 Lunch, 4 Dinner)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Complimentary Airport Transfer
- Boat fees per itinerary
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Personal Expenses / Insurance / Miscellaneous
- International Flight Tickets + Airport Tax
- Local Flight Tickets + Airport Tax + Visa fees (whenever applicable)
- Tips to Driver / Guide
- Extension Stay
- This package is only applicable for guests arriving by midday flight
- Child Price (90% from Adult Price) is only applicable if child share room with parents
- Itinerary may subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Price may subject to change due to fluctuations of domestic flights fare
- Please ensure that Visa (whenever applicable) is obtained prior to travel
- Passport Validity must have at least 6 months
Day 1: Yangon (-/-/D)
- am/pm Pick up from airport and transfer to hotel.
- 1:30pm Visit Shwedagon Pagoda – famous worldwide – its golden stupa is the heart of Buddhist Myanmar, Chauk Htat Gyi Pagoda to see a huge reclining Buddha image and visit Botahtaung Pagoda, walk along Yangon river to see the busy harbour area, from where ferries leave to upcountry towns along the Ayarwaddy river.
- 7:00pm Dinner at restaurant with traditional show. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 2: Yangon-Nyaung Oo (B/L/D)
- 4:30am Early breakfast at hotel or take away box.
- 5:30am Transfer to airport for flight to Bagan (Ancient city).
- 6:15am Depart for Bagan by 6T 411.
- 7:35am Arrive Bagan and transfer to hotel for ckecking in.
- 9:30am Ancient city tour – visit famous temples and archeological sites, visit Htilo-Minlo Temple (famous for its plaster carving), Kyansittha-U Min (a tunnel with interesting mural painting).
- 12:30pm Lunch at restaurant.
- 1:30pm Continue – visit famous temples; Mingala Zedi (the last of the large pagodas built in the 13th Century, representing the pinnacle of Myanmar Pagoda architecture), Dhamma-Yangyi Temple (the highest and the massive one), Ananda Temple (an architectural masterpiece), Shwezigon Pagoda, Manuha Pagoda, Thabyinnyu Temple, Nyaung Oo Market and lacquer ware house.
- 5:30pm Watch sunset with panoramic view on boat along Ayarwaddy river.
- 7:00pm Dinner at restaurant with puppet show. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 3: Nyaung Oo-Mandalay (B/L/D)
- 6:00am Breakfast at hotel.
- 6:30am Transfer to airport for domestic flight to Mandalay city (the historical capital of Last Kingdom of Myanmar)
- 8:10am Depart flight 6T 401 (flight number might change)
- 8:40am Arrive Mandalay and transfer to hotel for check in. Transfer to hotel for check in.
- 11:00am City tour – visit Mandalay King’s Palace of old period, Kuthodaw Pagoda (known as the world’s largest book being the Buddhist Scripture inscribed on marble slabs).
- 12:30pm Lunch at restaurant.
- 1:30pm Continue – visit the most life-like Mahamuni Pagoda, Atumashi Shwe Kyaung (famous for its fabulous architecture), Shwe-Kyi-Myin and Shwe-Inn-Bin temples, U-Bein bridge which is a kilometer long and made entirely of teak, across a big Taung-Tha-Man Lake, Mandalay Hill where there are interesting glass-studded temples and enjoy sunset view of the city. Overnight.
- 7:30pm Dinner at restaurant. Return to hotel and overnight.
Day 4: Mandalay-Heho (B/L/D)
- 5:30am Breakfast at hotel or take away box.
- 6:30am Transfer to airport for domestic flight to Heho.
- 9:00am Depart flight 6T402.
- 9:35am Arrive Heho and transfer to hotel for checking in.
- 11:00am Transfer to Inle Lake by car and visiting along Inle Lake by boat and sightseeing for Wonderful Floating Garden, Floating Market.
- 12:30pm Lunch at restaurant on the lake.
- 1:30pm Continue visit on the lake; Lacquer-ware and silk-weaving industries, Phaung-Daw-Oo Pagoda, Natives Method of Fishing by foot, Nga Phe Kyaung (famous for its jumping cats), village life on the lake and see the lake’s amazing unique leg rowers.
- 6:00pm Return to hotel. Dinner and overnight at hotel.
- Day 5: Heho-Yangon-Bangkok (B/-/-)
- 5:30am Breakfast in your hotel or take away box.
- 6:30am Transfer to Airport for domestic flight to Yangon.
- 9:55am Depart for Home Sweet Home.