KL Paintball Adventure & Team Bonding Tour (Light & Easy) Malaysia Day Trip
Kuala Lumpur Paintball is fast becoming one of the most popular games around. It has become an alternative past time from the usual athletic games being played; and it has become one of the most exciting outdoor sports in the world.
Anybody can play paintball, regardless of race, sex, age and social status. It is a game for people who have taste for competition and adventure.
Unlike stressful Tournament play, there are really no losers in this game. No matter who wins the scenario, both the victors and the vanquished will go home satisfied. Furthermore, participants will have the chance to explore part of our 700 acres of Virgin Jungles.
Conducted against the backdrop of nature’s scenic environment, this game guarantees our participants a high degree of physical and emotional satisfaction that will leave a long-lasting impact on one’s sense of personal achievement and interpersonal bonding within the group!
This package includes
- Return Transfer (KL – Paintball Venue – KL)
- Marker Set, Face Masks, 500 Pellets
- 1 Bottle of Water
- Entrance Fees
- Field Charges
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to driver / guide
- Personal Expenses / Insurance
- Additional Paintball Pellets
- Body Vest / Armour / Jumpsuit
- 6% GST
- Outdoor activities are subject to weather conditions and may be reorganised to best meet operational situations
- Kindly bring along Extra Towel, Personal Toiletries, Mosquito Repellent, Chocolate Bar, Energy Bars
- 3 Weeks Advance Booking is required for the above package
- The above price / package is only applicable for Weekdays (Mon – Thu)
- Weekend Surcharge (Friday, Sat, Sunday), additional of RM 50 Per Person to the listed price
- All participants are encouraged to wear army gear (celoreng). Sports shoe is a Must!
- The above package is suitable for Team Building, Family Day, Corporate War Games, Group Recreation, Student Group
- Training will be provided for Beginners
- Training and Briefing will be conducted so that players can handle playing gears, adopt rules & regulations , code of conduct before commencement of the game
- The group will split into 2 teams (depending on the type of game to be played). All of them will play at the same time
FAQ: Is it Safe?
Paintball requires observance of proper safety procedure. When safety rules are followed, paintball is extremely safe, with an injury rate of only 0.2 injuries per 1,000 exposures
All players must wear a protective goggle system or MASK at all times. Although paintballs will not cause permanent injury to most of our body parts, they are vulnerable to serious injury especially being hit by a paintball. Paintball masks are specifically designed for this sport. This rule is strictly enforced in all the fields. Should a player violates this rule, he or she will be slapped by a warning before being sent away. If a player’s mask falls off during a game, he or she must immediately lie face down on the ground and cover his/her head. Any player who sees this should alert game officials and other players. The game has to be stopped until the player is able to replace their goggles.
In addition to the mandatory use of masks, paintball markers must not fire paintballs that exceed a certain velocity. The standard maximum velocity is 300 feet per second (about 200 miles per hour)
Paintball is a competitive game which requires challenging, high-stakes version of tag, hide-and-seek, or capture the flag. This game also requires specific equipment (goggles, a gun/marker, pressurized gas, and paintballs. It can be played indoors or outdoors, with as few as 6 people or as many as 100; the game may last for 30 minutes to 5 hours
Day 01 (-/-/-)
- 0815 Pick up from KL City / Hotel. Transfer to Paintball Venue.
- 0900 Arrival and Registration
- 0930 Briefing
- 1030 Paintball Session Starts
- 1200 Game Over
- 1215 Transfer back to KL