KL Culture, Historical, Heritage Tour (Chinatown, KL Central Market, Hindu Temple) Malaysia Tour Package
This tour will take you through the Heritage Trails of the early cultures in Malaysia – an insight into Malaysia’s multi-cultural society.
Places of interest: Thean Hou Temple, Chan See Shu Yuen Clan House (most interesting clan house), China Town (pre war building), Sri Maha Mariamman (Hindu) Temple, Central Market (build in 1930), Sze Yeh Temple (built in 1880), Jamek Mosque-closed on Friday (North India Islamic architecture), Sultan Abdul Samad Building (Merdeka Square).
This package includes
- Half Day KL Heritage Tour
- Complimentary Pick Up/Drop Off from major hotels in KL
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- English Speaking Driver/Guide
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to driver/guide
- Personal Insurance/Shopping/Miscellaneous
- This above tour departs Daily: Morning 10 am/Afternoon 2 pm
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations