Sarawak Cultural Dance & Village Tour, Kuching (Malaysia Borneo Tour Packages)
Known as Sarawak’s Living Museum, The Sarawak Cultural Village is a virtual showcase of the lifestyle, traditions and cultures of the Iban, Bidayuh, Orang Ulu, Melanau, Malay, Chinese and Penan communities. A visit to the village gives you a truly unique perspective of the local culture. To round off the experience, be enthralled by the gracefulness of the cultural performances from each community at the Village Theatre.
This package includes
- Cultural Show
- Complimentary pick up/drop off service from major hotels
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees
This package excludes
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Miscellaneous/Insurance
- Child price is from age 2 – 11 years
- Show times are fixed at 11:00 – 11:45 and 16:00 – 16:45. The show time is subject to change with/without prior notice.
- Itinerary/Activities are subject to change to best meet operational situations