Best of Jogjakarta Solo Tour (Indonesia Tour Packages)
City of Solo is modern city, with a lot of old districts which were built since early 1700. This city is also known as the capital city of Java culture. Here, you may enjoy many sights of Java heritage. The Java culture started from 12 century, which is believed has been spread from Jawa Tengah (central Java) to eastern part of Java and as far as to Madura and Bali.
Yogyakarta or Jogja – Its rich and ancient cultural heritage has made Yogyakarta (commonly pronounced by Jogjakarta or Jogja) become the most popular tourist destination in Java. Jogjanese has been well known for its traditional handicrafts of batik, and silver which were also manually produced at Kota Gede – first capital of Mataram Kingdom.
This package includes
- 3 Nights Hotel Stay (Twin/Triple Sharing)
- Meals as stated (3 Breakfast/3 Lunch/2 Dinner )
- Malay/ English speaking guide
- Entrance Fees (as per itinerary)
- Return Airport Transfer
- Tours & Transfers as per itinerary
This package excludes
- International Flight Tickets (KL – Solo – KL)
- Airport Tax
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Miscellaneous
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations
- All Hotel Rooms are based on ROH/Standard
- Not valid during High Season Period. Peak Season Surcharge Applies during Christmas and New Year Period
Day 1: (-/L/-)
- Am TRANSFER IN SOLO – JOGJA CITY TOUR
- am/pm Meet and Greet at Solo Airport. Proceed with Jogjakarta and Visit “Kraton” – the magnificent palace of Sultan. Continue to Taman Sari water castle, Bird Market, then onward to visit a traditional batik home industry. Next visit Kotagede to see hundred-year old tradition still being practiced by silver craftsmen. (lunch at local restaurant)
- pm Check in Hotel and Free At Leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: (B/L/D)
- am BOROBUDUR TOUR – BERINGHARJO – MALIOBORO
- Am/pm After breakfast, Visit The biggest Buddha Temple: Borobudur temple, next visit Mendut and Pawon temples. Shopping at Beringharjo (traditional market) and along Malioboro street. (Lunch and Dinner in local restaurant)
- pm Overnight in Hotel
Day 3: (B/L/D)
- am SOLO CITY TOUR – OVERNIGHT SOLO
- am After breakfast check out hotel, Proceed to Solo and visit Mangkunegaran Palace + a short stop to Triwindu flea market, and a traditional market Pasar Klewer.
- pm Check in hotel at Solo. Dinner at local restaurant
- pm Overnight in Hotel (Solo)
Day 4: (B/-/-)
- am Breakfast in hotel. Check out from hotel.
- am Transfer from Hotel to Solo Airport