Garama River Cruise & Proboscis Monkey (Kota Kinabalu, Sabah) Malaysia Borneo Tour Packages
Pick up from the hotel in the afternoon. Transfer by road on a scenic countryside journey to the small town of Beaufort for your boat cruise along the river to search for the Proboscis Monkey. Welcome drink will be served upon arrival. Ride on the safari cruise along the river of Garama to search for the Proboscis monkey.
Observe the “odd nose” monkey in their mangrove forest habitat. You may also get to see other animal such as water buffaloes, macaques, crocodiles, monitor lizards etc. Do not forget to try the longest board walk in Borneo after the cruise.
BBQ dinner before returning to Kota Kinabalu.
This package includes
- Full Day Tour (in search for Proboscis Monkeys)
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Meals as stated (01 Local Dinner)
- Complimentary pick up/drop off service from major hotels
- English speaking guide
- River cruise
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to driver/guide
- GST 6%
- Personal Expenses/Insurance/Shopping
- Please be at the Hotel Lobby at 1.30 – 1.45 pm for your pick up
- Please bring along mosquito repellent, comfortable walking shoes, camera
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations