Discover the very best in city planning and architectural landscaping on this tour of Putrajaya.
Start at the Putra Jaya Government Center where there are numerous new government complexes located in this township. Visit the most imposing structure in Putrajaya, the thin pinkish Putra Mosque. Standing beside Dataran Putra and facing the Putrajaya Lake, it incorporates architectural elements from Turkestan, Kazakhstan, and Morocco. Gaze toward the eye-catching building of the Prime Minister’s office, Putra Perdana. Cross Putra Bridge and visit the luxurious Prime Minister’s residence.
Afterwards, dine in a restaurant with a 5-course lunch that embraces resort-style dining in Polynesian architecture amidst the lush greenery of Taman Botani.
- Visit the stunning Putra Mosque
- Roam around the legendary Putra Square
- Discover the architecturally beautiful Palace of Justice
- Explore the wondrous complex of the Prime Minister & Minister Offices
- Imagine what it was like to live as a Sultan at the Sultan of Selangor Palace
- Live guide: English
- Duration: 5 hours
- Starts at meeting point, pick-up at hotel possible
This package includes
- 5-course Lunch at Putra Seafood Center
- English-speaking guide
- All transfers
This package excludes
- Personal insurance and expenses
- Soft & alcoholic drinks