Enjoy this 1-day tour to Kuala Selangor and discover one of the largest firefly colonies in the world. First stop is Kota Melawati formerly known as Fort Altingsburg, where you can see the execution block, royal mausoleum and buildings from colonial times.
Next see the beautiful birdlife at the bird sanctuary at the foot of Melawati Hill, as well as the silver-leaf monkeys, long-tailed macaques and butterflies. The monkeys are gentle and playful and are the main highlight of Melawati Hill. Watch them playing with their golden-haired babies!
To make this experience a memorable and unforgettable one, enjoy the local seafood set-dinner and boat ride, and see the amazing fireflies from the water.
- Discover the world’s largest firefly colony on a boat ride
- Feed the silver-leaf monkeys and macaques
- Enjoy a seafood dinner by a charming fishing village
- See the amazing birdlife at the Melawati Hill bird sanctuary
- Live guide: English
- Duration: 6 hours
- Starts at meeting point, pick-up at hotel possible
This package includes
- Full-day Kuala Selangor, Melawati Hill (Silver Leaf Monkeys), and firefly tour
- Set seafood dinner
- Boat ride
- Tour & transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes
- Tips to driver/guide
- Personal insurance/expenses/miscellaneous
Activities are subject to weather condition and may be re-organised
Please bring along mosquito-repellant