Take in the iconic sights of Kuala Lumpur on a 4-hour excursion that includes a Malaysian cultural show and buffet dinner as well! You’ll visit the city’s Chinatown, its oldest Hindu Temple, and the Twin Towers. Your driver will ensure that you have time to take photos at each of these stops.
Later, during the Malaysian cultural show you’ll be mesmerized by upbeat traditional and cultural performances. Dancers will present a selection of Asia’s rich cultural heritage with contemporary and cultural performances that include Minangkabau, Chinese, Indian, and Portuguese dances.
The selection of dances depicts the different races, creeds, traditions, cultures, and religions of Malaysia, and the sense of respect that prevails among all communities in the country. Enjoy Malaysian culinary style and international popular favorites with the buffet dinner that accompanies the show!
- See the highlights of Kuala Lumpur on a city tour
- Stop at Chinatown, the city’s oldest Hindu temple, and the Petronas Twin Towers for photos
- Enjoy a Malaysian cultural show with buffet dinner
- Live guide: English
- Duration: 4 hours
- Starts at meeting point, pick-up at hotel possible
This package includes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver/guide
This package excludes
- Soft drinks and alcoholic drinks
- Personal expenses
- Tips for driver/guide
Shorts, sleeveless tops, and slippers are not allowed in the restaurant.
Itinerary is subject to change to meet operating situation