A'famosa Animal Safari Water Park (Melaka) & Putrajaya Mosque Tour (Malaysia Tour Package)
A'Famosa - an example of a multi-featured resort, has once again come up with a new exciting attraction - A'Famosa Animal World Safari. Spread over 150 acres of lush green, it is the home to some of the world's most exotic animals. Go on an amazing wildlife Safari to see the magnificent creatures which includes, the loveable orang utans, elephants, tigers, giraffes, zebras, camels, and over 100 species of the animal kingdom. Activities include a ride thru the safari, petting and feeding some of them. If time permits enjoy watching a couple of animal shows. The other main attraction here, is the A'Famosa Water World, the largest water theme park in Malaysia, with high speed Water Slides thrills, Wave Pools and the Kid’s Adventure Pool. With animal rides, water theme park, a high-tech farmhouse hatchery and shows, the A'Famosa Animal World Safari truly has something for everyone in the family.
Putrajaya - Take a night-time tour of Putrajaya Government Centre, with it's magnificent architecture, and breathtaking panoramic views. Putrajaya was created as a model garden city with a sophisticated information network based on multimedia technologies and termed as Malaysia's first Intelligent Garden City.
It reflects the very best in city planning and architectural landscape ideas to realize a new vibrant city of tomorrow
Set at the end of a sheltered wooden path, right beside the Putrajaya Lake, dine in a restaurant that embraces resort-style dining in Polynesian architecture amidst the lush greenery of Taman Botani.
This package includes:
- Full Day A'Famosa Tour
- Entrance fees to Animal World Safari and Water World
- Putrajaya Tour
- Complimentary Pick Up/Drop Off from major hotels in KL
- Driver/Guide (English Speaking)
- Set Dinner at Putrajaya Lake
- Tour and Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Tips to Driver/Guide
- Personal Expenses/Miscellaneous/Insurance
- Rental of Float/Tube (Water World)
- Shorts, Sleeveless, Tops and Slippers are not allowed in the restaurant
- Please bring along some towels, bathing suits and extra clothes (you may get wet at Water World)
- Itinerary is subject to change to best meet operational situations
- Water World is closed on every Tuesday for maintenance (except during the Public & School Holiday)