Historical Melaka with The Shore Sky Tower 43rd Floor High (Melaka Clock Tower, The Stadthuys, Porta de Santiago) Malaysia Tour Packages
Welcome to The Shore Sky Tower,a truly captivating experience awaits visitors to overview the city of Melaka.At 43 rd floor, it is the tallest man-made structure in Melaka City and offersbreathtaking views for up to 50 kilometres in every direction.
Walking around the roof, the perimeter fencing of the deck is constructed fromglass so you able to see through it. With the telescope provided, you caneasily spot the view of the Melaka City. Besides that, for more thrills andexcitement, you can spot the view under your foot with glass flooring at SkyDeck. Moreover, Skyscrapers that providing a truly unique experience withamazing 360° panoramas view of the city and beyond.
The Shore Sky Tower is one of Melaka's most exhilarating andspectacular tourist attractions, you will be amazed at what you can see and dounder one roof!
A popular day excursion to the historical state of Melaka, where the history of Malaysia began. It is said that its greatest sea port was once captured by the Portuguese, Dutch and English as their trading port. Visit St Peter's Church (1710) - the oldest Christian Church still in use in Malaysia. Drive past the largest 17th century Chinese hill. Stop at the foothill to view the Sultan's Well before driving through the Portuguese settlement
This package includes:
- Full Day Melaka City Tour with 1 ticket admission to The Shore Sky Tower 43rd floor
- Complimentary pick up and drop off from major KL hotels
- 01 Local Lunch
- English-speaking driver/guide
- Air Conditioned Vehicle
- Tour & Transfer as per itinerary
This package excludes:
- Personal expenses/Insurance/Miscellaneous
- Tips to driver/guide
- GST 6%
- Entrance fees to Temple/Museum/etc (unless mentioned above)
- Itinerary may be subject to change due to weather conditions and will be reorganised to best meet operational requirements
- Lunch provided will be of Local Cuisine (Peranakan Food)