If you're passionate
about travel, you'll love working at Shajasa Travel
& Tours. Due to
expansion, we are seeking highly motivated, energetic, and responsible
individuals to fill full-time positions in our progressive organization.
SALES & OPERATIONS
- Able to handle
enquiries relating to reservations and tour itineraries for FIT &
Group through phone, walk-in and email.
excellent customer service and maintaining good relationship with
- To work closely with team members and be responsible for ensuring all
enquiries and operation duties are handled efficiently
- Maintaining and
updating customers/suppliers records.
- Other administrative
- Minimum Diploma in Travel/Hospitality/Business Administrative or any
related fields with 1 year working experience. Fresh Degree holders are
also encouraged to apply.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good command of written and spoken English. Knowledge of Mandarin
will be added advantage.
- Pleasant personality, energetic, highly motivated, organized,
honest, initiative, ability to work independently and a team player.
- Possess with a
proactive attitude and hands-on work ethic
should be Malaysian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume together with a recent
photo, contact number, stating current & expected salary to email@example.com